Top 10 Reasons to Love Real Estate Investing
I don’t know about you guys, but we were hit by quite a bit of snow the last several days. And though I hate to admit it, folks around here just DON’T know how to maneuver their automobiles in the white stuff. Just to be on the safe side, I pretty much hibernate until the crazies are off the road.
By the weekend I had developed a bad case of cabin fever. I knew this because I found myself talking to my lab Sandi. Now, if you know me you know this in and of itself is not unusual. However, when I found myself expecting her to answer back I decided it was time to meet up with some friends to enjoy a bit of conversation and adult beverages. As usual, our talk turned to real estate and how we often take for granted that we have escaped the 9 to 5 rat race and that real estate is just an incredible way to make a living. Of course, one thing lead to another, and . . .
10. You can run errands during the day and hardly anyone else is around
9. You can travel whenever you want because you can run your business from anywhere with a cell phone and a laptop
8. You can go to all your doggie’s play dates (or your kid’s ballgames, if you have kids)
7. You’re the boss – NO office politics (NOTE: This applies only if your significant other IS NOT your partner, but I digress <g>)
6. You have a VERY short commute to work
5. You can take naps every day
4. You have an assistant that runs your life (and without her you’d be screwed because she probably knows more about your business than you do)
3. You can stand on your front porch and make fun of your friends when they leave for work in the morning (not that you would do that, of course)
2. You get lots and lots of tax deductions
And The Number One Reason To Love real estate investing:
You can help a lot of people while never having to worry about money again!
What’s your top reason for investing in real estate?
Until next time, thanks for reading BillOnBusiness.net! Your comments and questions are welcomed below.